Managed Care Resources
- Long Term Services and Supports Principles released by Disability Rights California, April 2012 (PDF)
- Managed Care Models from New York State
- Analysis of ADA Compliance by Managed Long—Term Care Plans in New York—Center for Independence of the Disabled, NY (PDF)
- New York State’s Managed Long—Term Care Accessibility Chart (xls)
- New York State’s Guidelines for Managed Care (MCQualification Guidelines) (PDF)
- Guidelines for Medicaid Managed Care Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) (Appendix 4.11) (PDF)
- Consumer Engagement in Managed Healthcare
A toolkit for plans, provider groups and communities offered by Community Catalyst. (April 2015)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Healthcare Resources
- Access to Medical Care for People with Mobility Disabilities
US Department of Justice (May 2010)
Access to Subspecialty Care for Patients with Mobility Impairment (PDF)
Tara Lagu, Nicholas S. Hannon, & Michael B. Rothberg, Annals of Internal Medicine, Vol. 158, 6, 2013.
This article finds that barriers block disabled patients from specialty care.